Good thing I left my computer plugged in, though. My title company emailed me while I was on our third load to the storage unit (the movers had a truck in the shop, and came with one of their smaller trucks). It seems the buyer’s lender is not able to produce paperwork on time, and her bank is holding her funds she deposited for closing until next Tuesday. So, we have to mail the documents to my husband for him to sign and close on Tuesday.
I’m praying that we will be looking back on a smooth, un-eventful closing by this time next week… and that I’m half-way out of debt! Tomorrow is our day to move the little stuff that is migrating with me out of the house. So, I had better curl up on my frizay carpet and get some shut-eye. Have a wonderful Thursday!