OK, Cindy! I finally got to your meme. We’re doing homeschool in Dallas this week… as good as we can. We’ll be home next week after the gas stations are re-stocked!
“Getting to Know Me”
Things I want to do before I die:
1. Take walks with my grandchildren and tell them stories.
2. Get caught up with my scrapbooking (6 years behind and counting).
3. Learn to speak at least four more languages.
4. Find peace in a ministry God calls me to – whatever that may be… Feel like I’ve been useful to Him.
5. Go to India and meet my sponsored child.
6. Be the wind beneath my husband’s wings.
7. Watch my children amaze me with the wonderful god-centered adults they grow up to become.
Things I can do:
1. Enjoy art, create art, and take pictures.
2. Laugh and Love.
3. Pray Continually.
4. Feel Compassion.
5. Pinch my kid’s hineys.
6. Drive all over Texas.
7. Get out of debt.
Things I cannot do:
1. Fit in last year’s jeans without serious pain.
3. Stay angry with someone I love.
4. Deny my faith in Jesus.
5. Say the pledge of allegiance without the mention of God.
6. Believe that my kids are about to turn 7 and 9.
7. Imagine a marriage in which a man and woman are not best friends.
Things that attract me to my husband:
1. His island blue-green eyes.
2. His laugh, his embrace, and his Greek-god-good-looks.
3. His heart for others, and how he loves his children.
4. His integrity and work ethic.
5. The fearless way he stands by his beliefs – even in the face of ridicule.
6. The fact that he gives himself wholly to something – all or nothing.
7. That he brings me breakfast tacos even if I don’t ask for them when he’s out Saturday morning.
Celebrity crushes I’ve had in the past:
1. Kirk Cameron (when I was 13 or so)
2. Val Kilmer (when I was 15 or so)
3. Patrick Stewart (when I was 18 or so)
4. David Duchovny (when I was in my early 20’s)
5. My famous, gorgeous husband (OK, maybe he’s not famous to you… but he is to me… from when I was 19 years old to “until men are fairy-tales in books written by rabbits”)