I’ve been a busy bee searching through the cyber-world for links to use with my KONOS Seasons Unit. I thought I would share a few with you and add to this list later when we make our way through Spring, Summer and Fall. If you are looking for ideas for your KONOS Seasons Unit or just stopping in to get craft ideas for the holidays, this is the post for you. Right now, we’ve only covered Winter…. so there are a great many more for that season than any other. I’ll try and keep them organized to make them easier to Access. If you are interested in other Seasons Unit posts from my blog (we’ve been trying to get this unit done for quite some time), please check here, here, here, and here. Oh, and don’t forget the Seasons Tree!
Please notify me via email (click the contact link to your right to find out how) if you find any broken links!
Basic Seasons Unit Links – for the Whole Year!
- Making a Calendar – This project hits three birds with one stone: learning the meaning of the months, learning computer literacy, and using their creativity to create a work of art that is useful! Hat tip to Tenn at School @ Home!
- World Time Zones Map
- Telling Time and Days of the Week
- A Timezone Activity (you can print this out like a worksheet)… and here’s part 2 and a test.
- Enchanted Learning Seasons Activities
- Seasons and weather quotes and poetry – wonderful!!!
- Daylight Savings Time History
- Grade 4-6 Lesson Plan: Reasons for the Seasons and another similar site.
- Annie’s Holiday Page
- Multi-Cultural Calendar
- Holidays on the Net
- ABCTeacher Holidays
- Seasons Thematic Unit
- KinderArt Seasons
- Danielle’s Holiday Menu
Winter Seasons Unit Links – December, January, February!
- Teaching Mom’s Homeschool Advent Calendar
- Enchanted Learning Winter Crafts
- Snowman Unit Study (Clipart, games, poems, songs, activities, books, etc)
- Snowmen and Snowflake Activities
- NEW YEARS: Auld Lang Syne with Music (turn your sound on)
- NEW YEARS: Black-Eyed Peas, Black-Eyed Peas, and more Black Eyed Peas!
- Beaded Snowflake Craft
- Danielle’s Christmas Crafts and Winter Crafts.
- Winter Printables
- Winter Blanket-Stitched Scrapbook/Lapbook Page
- Winter Scene Patchwork Art
- Popsicle Snowman
- Paper Snowflake Patterns
- Oriental Trading Snowman/Snowflake Kit
This post will be updated frequently until the unit is complete! If you’re looking for other homeschool posts here at Sprittibee, you can scroll up to the very tip-top of the blog and type a keyword like “lesson plans” into the search box. If you have any trouble finding anything, shoot me an email.
Buzz Words: Homeschooling, SAHM, Elementary, Enrichment, Homeschool, Learning, Eggs, Seasons, Spring, Art, Artwork, Christianity, Fun, Easter, Craft, Holiday, Christmas, New Years, St. Patrick’s Day, May, January, February, March, Summer, Fall, Winter, April, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, Thanksgiving, Harvest, Birthday, 4th of July