CARNIVALS OF NOTE:
There was another carnival or two that I participated in, but I’m not sure what days they are on, and as of yet, I haven’t seen them come across my site meter. I’ll get links up for those when they happen.
AROUND MY BLOGROLLS:
- Poor Five – by Hula Seventy (she’s a great photographer and masterful writer – love her artsy posts)
- Academics KO Grammar Again – by Grizzly Mama (just when you thought homeschooling until high school was enough…)
- Texas Family Looses Both Their Sons in War – by Isn’t it Rich (prayers needed)
- Tour of Homes Meme – Boo Mama (Ok, so she’s not on my blogroll – YET, but Sheri tipped me off and I enjoyed her photos, so I had to click over and check Boo Mama out!)
- Lasagna Roll-Ups Florentine – by Gathering Manna (yeah, this is my food blog… but hey… it is a really good recipe)
- My Little Scheduling Tip – by Higher Up and Further In (always helpful, that LindaFay… and she links to some nice print-out schedules on her site in this post)
- Socialism in Education and Homeschooling Solves Literacy Gap – by SpunkyHomeschool (keeping us up to date on homeschool news)
- Evangelism in your tax-funded schools – by A Little Perspective (… and in Kentucky?)
- Young Earth or Old Earth: Do answers exist? – by A Little Perspective (there’s a new Creation/Evolution debate in town!)
- Wild Day in China – by Double 3 (hat tip to Terrible Speller)
I’m such a name-dropper. Oh, well, at least now I can clear out all those checkmarks on the bottom of my Bloglines subscriptions.
I’m sorry for the double posting today… I’ve got another saved post to put up after this one!
Buzz Words: Culture, Carnivals, Education, Blogosphere, Literacy, Agenda, Creationism, Lesson Planning, Homeschool, War, Creative, Teaching, Mommy, Links, Christian, Round-up, Christianity, Recipes, Homeschooling