|You Are 30% Left Brained, 70% Right Brained|
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you’re left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you’re right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.
I would have suspected that I was slightly more right-brained than left. I think my husband is farther on the left brained side. He is a math whiz and a methodical person. I’ll have to get him to take this test. The quiz seems to be mostly on track, but I believe that I am more of an even mixture between the two than this far on the right. There were many questions that I could have answered either way.
Interestingly, the quiz is right about quite a lot. For instance; it is correct about the items listed below:
- I am OK with math. I always made relatively good grades when I was not lazy and turned in my homework. Math isn’t my favorite subject, however. I didn’t like geometry.
- English was always my favorite… along with art.
- I was a daydreamer; that is for sure! I suppose I still am, somewhat.
- I always get ideas as I am falling asleep that I have to sit up and write down. At night, it is hard to make my brain turn off.
- I almost majored in philosophy in college. However, when I got to my third philosophy class (Logic), my professor was dry and boring and I hated it…. so I switched my major to photography.
- The dog statement was interesting. Maybe I am a cat person because my right brain won out?
Anyway… I’m just checking in to let you all know that Spring Break is coming to an end tomorrow. We are starting school back up Monday, and then have our standardized tests for three days (of which I am sure to stop in here to post). The Homeschool Blog Awards will get underway as soon as we have a site up and running (Laura and Heather assure me that they have picked a design theme and are getting together soon to put it together for us). Already we have gotten two homeschool companies interested in offering free gifts for the winners of each category! KEEP YOUR IDEAS COMING!
Love in Him,
Heather aka Sprittibee
Buzz Words: Homeschooling, Blogging, Homeschool Blog Awards, Fun, Education, Contest, Homeschool, Nomination, Home School, Favorites, Personal, Blogging, Blog Awards, Awards, Parenting, Weblogs, Friends, Spring Break