Had to post this photo because I love this bag. My husband calls me the bag lady. So I need another bag, of course. You can’t be a bag lady without a lot of bags.
I bet you thought I would be posting something about Thanksgiving today. Ha! Not this year. However, I am certainly thankful and enjoying my favorite holiday.
I’m thankful for:
2. My hunk of burning love (Kevin)
3. The monsters (kids)
4. The gummy bear – turned Sumo Wrestler (due in March)
5. Family (it’s great to be home in TX and able to spend the holiday with them)
6. My sweetest fuzzy love (Quaker my mancat)
7. Maternity Jeans (don’t know what I would do without them)
8. My camera (I had to sit on my hands so I wouldn’t put this in the top 3)
9. Freedom to homeschool the kids (we love it)
10. Flickr (my new best friend)
11. Friends – of course (and yes, they are more important than Flickr!)
13. Turkey, dressing and cranberry sauce (wish I could eat it all year)
14. Grandma Betty’s chocolate worm pie (oh, my. dear. It’s good!)
15. Gas prices being low right now
16. My husband having a job right now – even though the economy stinks.
17. Cold weather (I love winter in Texas)
18. Striped socks.
19. Blogging, Twitter, and Email
20. My “imaginary friends” (online buddies)
21. Good books
22. The team at the HSBA
23. Photoshop and Lightroom (because one day I’ll own them both)
24. My vehicle (that’s big enough to fit another baby without upsizing)
25. Health insurance
26. My OBGYN
27. That my husband got a full week off for vacation (even if we are turning in to complete useless vegetables)
What are you thankful for?