- 1.5 lbs. top sirloin steak
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 sm. onion, diced
- 1/2 pkg. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Merlot (red is best, but if you only have white, it can substitute)
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes or one package of brown gravy mix
- 1 bay leaf (I have used parsley in a pinch)
- 1 3/4 cup sour cream
I used to have this really cute little food blog that I neglected, called “Gathering Manna”. Now that I have moved to WordPress, all my recipes have moved over with me! No more neglect… just a seamless mish-mash of all the interesting aspects that make up our life (and food is center stage – at least three times a day).
I hope you’ll enjoy having the tasty recipes we love mixed in with the homeschooling and other random adventures we share here.