Apparently, you won’t have to wait until the summer to get your homeschool inspiration on this year. Great Homeschool Conventions is branching out into the Lone Star State in a big way with a new convention debuting in Forth Worth this February (next month). Not long after the homeschool burnout fog has settled, GHC has a super line up to give Texas homeschool moms a jolt to pick up the pace and finish 2014-15 strong.
GHC has sponsored this post to offer my readers a family registration ticket, teen track tickets if they have teenagers, and FOUR general seating admissions to see Dr. Ben Carson live! (Approximate 165$ Value)
Read below and find out how you can win!
ALSO: The Adventures of Rush Revere is sponsoring 30 active military families for the TEXAS Convention ONLY. This is a company owned by Rush Limbaugh and his wife, Kathryn. Those interested in this offer, should email firstname.lastname@example.org (proof of active military will be required). Rush rocks.
The conference looks like it might rock, too. I’m not sure if I’ll be there, but I’m trying to work that out. Anyone from Austin I know going that needs a road trip partner in homeschool mom crime? I’m planning to use the time in the evenings Thursday, Friday and Saturday to plan out some school and eat chocolate laced with stevia. If I can swing a trip, I’ll see you there!
Check out what those attending can expect:
- Outstanding Speakers – including Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, M.D., sponsored by WORLD News Group and The Adventures of Rush Revere
- 100s of Information-Packed Workshops, including Homeschooling 101, Special Needs and Gifted, Parenting, and Classical Education specialty tracks
- HUGE Homeschool Curriculum Exhibit Hall
- REAL FAITH for the REAL WORLD Teen Track
- High-energy Children’s Conference, hosted by Giant Cow Ministries
- Special session Thursday evening with Holocaust Survivor Inge Auerbacher– sponsored by Samaritan Ministries
- Special session Thursday evening with attorney, former homeschooling mom, and pro-life advocate, Rebecca Kiessling, who was conceived out of brutal rape – sponsored by Personhood Ohio
- Mom’s Night Out PJ Party with Heidi St. John, sponsored by Mardel
- Family Comedy Night with Bob Smiley, sponsored by Sonlight
- Plus much, much more!
Have I piqued your interest yet? They had me at Dr. Carson. Boy, I’d love to hear him in person.
Anyway… I know you are a busy homeschool mom like me, so here’s how to win:
1. Share this post on your social media outlets and leave a comment for each type of sharing you did.
To make it easier to tweet by clicking this:
You can also post about it on your blog, facebook it, instagram it, etc. Just make sure to leave a comment for each time you share and a link so we can double check if you win!
LAST DAY TO ENTER IS SUNDAY, January 11th at midnight wherever you live. I’ll announce the winner on Monday, the 12th! Make sure you leave a valid contact email.
2. Visit the website for GHC and tell me what session you are most interested in hearing at the conference in February.
Hope to meet up with you there!
Ready, set, win!