I talked some about bookcases on my last post, but I’m certainly not giving away book cases (Unless you consider this a bookcase: Wood Designs – Book Display Rack). I just wanted you guys to know that the store I’m giving stuff away from HAS book cases… and if I were to BUY something there, that’s what I would get. My owl nursery is needing a book case right about now… so I have book cases on the BRAIN. Instead of book cases, I’m giving away STUFF.
“What’s STUFF?” you say. Well, that’s really the only difficult thing to explain about this give-away. You see, there are very few things that this online store doesn’t have… they might even have kitchen sinks if you look long enough. I scrolled through half of their children’s furniture (and stuff) store until my eyes dried out and got bloodshot. I kept getting more and more amazed at all the groovy name brands and neat THINGS there were. I think I got the raw end of the stick here – YOU get the toys and goods, and I don’t!
What kind of stuff do they have at http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com?
remote controlled helicopters
bookends (had to link that one – it was too cute!)
That’s a lot of stuff!!!
Next time they ask me to do a give-away, I’m going to hold out for some toddler toys or a snazzy new diaper bag. I’m telling you, these people have got their STUFF ON!
Take for instance these items:
What do they have in common? All of them are under 50$! Some of them are closer to 25$! If you win my contest, you can get as many items as you want with the 50$ as long as you don’t go OVER $50!
Shown in the photo above:
Little Tikes-Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Ride-On (regular 94.98, on sale for 49.99$… one penny under the 50$ free prize limit!)
Learning Carpets – Marble Game Kids Game Rug ($49.99) Cool! That is so what my kids would beg me to get if I could win!
Melissa and Doug – Shape Sorting Cube Toy ($12.99) …can’t have enough blocks for motor development!
I WANT TO WIN:
To get the logistics of the contest out of the way, here’s how you can win:
All entrants must leave a comment for each of the following things individually that they do. Each thing counts as one separate entry. All entries must be received by Friday, July 10th. A random winner will be chosen and winner will be announced Saturday, July 11th.
1. VISIT THEIR SITE: http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com , and tell me a favorite item you would love to have. (1 entry)
2. TWEET THIS: @sprittibee http://tinyurl.com/ldjtdv is giving away $50 worth of free stuff from http://tinyurl.com/znyx3 enter 7/3-7/10! Please RT! (1 entry)
3. ADD YOURSELF TO MY GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT BOX (1 entry)
4. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: click the ‘Follow the Buzz’ link in my sidebar (1 entry)
5. SUBSCRIBE TO MY FEED: enter your email address above or follow me in a reader – or just let me know you already subscribe (1 entry)
7. SOCIAL NETWORK THIS CONTEST: Stumble, Digg, Del.icio.us, Furl, Kirtsy, Google Bookmark, Reddit, etc. Use any sort of bookmarking social site. (one entry per bookmark!)
8. FACEBOOK THIS CONTEST: You can add a link to your facebook page easily – and even add a graphic from this post with one or two clicks. You can use the twitter phrase above or come up with your own comment to go along with the link. (1 entry)
9. Fooled ya! There aren’t any other ways to win. However, I’m not above home-baked chocolate chip cookie bribes (naw, I’m just kiddin’).
By the way, I check these types of people out before I offer goods away. They are 100% BBB Accredited and super nice. They have a TON of stores online and a return policy (which I doubt you would ever need since the STUFF you’ll be getting is FREE anyway). In fact, since I’m not in the market for a toddler bed right now and I can’t win all these other things, I browsed their list of other online stores and found one for KITCHEN STUFF! Maybe I can talk them in to doing a give-away on my food blog! One can dream.
OK. The contest is on. Ready, set, have fun!